Thursday, August 16, 2012

I can see clearly now...

I was singing this song today..." I can see clearly now, the rain is gone..."  This is how I'm feeling at the end of summer vacation.  We are all settled into our new (old) home & loving it, my classroom is just about all set for open house in a little over a week, we've laughed, played, unpacked, and made our house our HOME!



I feel as though I've been away from blogging for an eternity, but I certainly needed the break & the focus to be on family & home.  Isn't it wonderful that I am admitting that?  This summer evokes those 2 wonderful words:  family & home!!
I'll leave you with a peek at my new front porch (more to come).  Today we planted 3 Endless Summer Hydrangeas and 2 beach grass.  The Holly bush has been taken down, and beachy plants have taken its place.  Next up:  new paint on the front door!
Hope summer has been good to you all!

xo Sarah