Tuesday, August 21, 2012

back~to~school...

Tomorrow is my son's last full day of summer, so we are declaring it "Michael Day!" 

Let me preface this by saying that it was an extremely busy summer:  my husband had surgery in June, we moved out of one home & into our amazing new home, I moved from 4th grade to 1st grade, and our wonderful son rolled with it all!

So...tomorrow is Michael Day!  We will be playing outside, playing inside, sketching out our plans for his new science room, walking to get ice cream after lunch, and much much more ~ all revolving around my one & only. 

Can't wait!  Here's to summer, spending time with our children, and making memories...

xo Sarah

Ps- Here's a sneak peek to my classroom theme...owls.  My girlfriend painted this owl, and he's my inspiration for "Whooooooooo's in 1st grade?"

No comments:

Post a Comment