Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You make me happy...when skies are gray...

 Every night before bed, after our prayers are said, I sing "You are My Sunshine" to Michael.  This necklace is from Lisa Leonard's website ~ I think it would be perfect for me, don't you think!?  He certainly makes me happy, even when skies are gray!

Check out her shop site, and her blog...she makes incredible jewelry!!
 http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/



  My little boy goes to Kindergarten Open House today!  Six years ago this month, I found out I was pregnant ~ the most wonderful experience of my life!  And now, he's off to kindergarten (after we enjoy the summer together).  He's going today with his amazing grandfather, that means the world to him.  I hope they have a fun morning together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment