- we enjoyed a picnic lunch (lunch always tastes better at the beach)
- we found a few jellyfish
- some of us took a nap :)
- the sun was shining brightly
- Michael & I walked (almost) to the inlet opening (maybe this year his little legs will make it all the way)
- we brought home lots of beautiful beach stones (I'm using them to finish the trim around our pellet stove)
- I threw a rock in the ocean for Grandpa xoxo
- We thoroughly enjoyed out time together!!!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Cannot wait to roam this beach again soon, collect a pail full of beach rocks to add to our gardens, and of course a few rocks to write some quotes on...