Thursday, November 1, 2012

Soups, sauces & More Party...

 
Love, love, love it when we have a Soups & Sauces Party!!
We're planning, prepping, shopping, cooking, printing labels, and filling our frig and freezers with many varieties of soups & sauces for our friends and family to order.  We are having a sampling of soups & sauces, and of course some wine...
I love watching my husband do what he does best in the kitchen ~ cook!
I'll post some pics of tomorrow night's party!
 
Here are a couple pics of my handmade cards, with my favorite photographs on them...
Pamet River, cape cod dinghies, hydrangeas, garden flowers, just to name a few. 
These are for sale at our home party, also.
Looking forward to a night hanging out with friends & family...not to mention sipping some amazing soups!!
 
xo Sarah