Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One last taste of summer...

One last visit to the Cape...where we actually hung out for a day on the beach, & it was HOT!  
What beautiful weather we had this past weekend.  We walked Main St., shopped, visited our favorite little places, and spent a few hours beachcombing.  
We gathered a bunch of horseshoe crabs.  I believe at last count we had 12 lined up, protecting us from the ocean waves.  :)

We enjoyed our time together, and then came home to the reality of yard work - and the fall clean up began...even though it felt like summer.  The weather was a tease!

My husband worked on gathering herbs to freeze for the winter, and I made another batch of lavendar bath salts to sell.  Off they go...

Looking for Christmas gifts?  Let me know.  I'd be happy to mail you (or deliver) some homemade lavendar bath salts~
$5. + shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment