Monday, July 28, 2014

The MORE of Soups & Sauces has been busy...

Well, we've been busy being creative in this house!! {love it!}

First, I finished a painting that I was hired to do for a baby girl's nursery...it's being shipped to another state- so exciting!!

My husband whipped up a couple batches of his amazing, homemade Blueberry/Cinnamon & Peach/Ginger jam. All I can say is YUM!!

I finally sat down in my studio and painted the beach rocks that I've been collecting- great for paper weights, inspiration, doorstops, or simply decoration on a table top. {I have beach rocks everywhere!} They're packaged & ready for sale and gift giving!!


 

I finished up a few more small canvases - a couple friends have ordered them for gifts- thank you!!

Finally ~ I love that while I ws painting, my son was sketching next to me! Love him!!

It was a great weekend, full of creativity!!

xo Sarah