Friday, December 30, 2011

Thoughts for 2011~

Each Christmas, I write a letter to my son capturing the highlights (and low-lights) of our year.  I have them saved in a special box for him to read when he gets older (which will be here in the blink of an eye, I'm sure).

Anyway, each year I include a quote, song and word of the year, also.  This year's song is Hello World, by Lady Antebellum, quote:  "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" (love this),  and our family's word of the year was PERSEVERANCE.  I simply love that word!  It means so much:  never giving up, moving forward with strength, overcoming obstacles...and so much more.  As we approach this new year, we are taking on a great adventure as a family:  we are moving!  Our home~sweet~home officially goes on the market on Monday, January 2nd.

Happy New Year everyone!  I wish you all health, happiness, and perseverance for 2012!!  Now, I search for my word of 2012...  xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment