Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

It's looking like Christmas, but it doesn't feel like Christmas.  We're also not complaining about the weather!
I'm sharing a couple of our decorations with you...
First of all, our nativity set sits in our dining room on the side board.  Above it, are our 4 vintage ornaments from my husbands grandma.  They are from the mid 1930's!  I love them all, and am so glad that we can hang up a bit of memorabilia for such a special season. 
Next, is a photo of my grandpa.  He used to dress up as Santa at our annual family Christmas party every year.  He is still Santa in my heart!  
This week, I'll share with you the handmade stockings that my grandma made for each of us.  A tradition that someday, I will have to pass down to future generations.  

Enjoy each day of the upcoming season!  ~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment