One more day of school, until February vacation...I've started my to-do-list already...
Do you live by lists? They make me feel organized , and keep me focused on my goals. I never feel as though I need to complete my list, but it helps give me a sense of accomplishment.
Here's what it looks like so far:
- pick gray paint for front door
- organize & clean out coat closet
- visit the Salvation Army with bags of clothes
- Play Star Wars with Michael (Lightsabers...or Lightsavers, as he call them)
- finish goody bags for Michael's birthday party
- write thank you's
- correct gobs of papers from this past week at school
- play with Michael
- and, play with Michael
- and...take a few family naps!